Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Call for information
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Convenient to downtown
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Spacious 1- and 2-story homes with large homesites
- Community park
- Convenient to Hwy. 99; 10-minute drive to Modesto and 13 minutes to Turlock
- Near shopping, dining and entertainment in Modesto and Ceres
- Outdoor sports and water recreation nearby at Ceres River Bluff Regional Park and Fox Grove Park
- Easy drive to year-round outdoor recreation at Yosemite National Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Floor Plans in this Community
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Heritage at ParkwoodView Community Location
- Sales Office Coming Soon
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Tina S, Central Valley, CASee More