Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Community park and walking paths
- Minutes to schools
- Near I-84 and Hwy. 20/26 for easy commuting
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment, including Indian Creek Plaza, Walmart, Karcher Mall and Caldwell Luxe Reel Theatre
- Convenient to area recreation, including Lake Lowell Park and the Boise River
- Views of the Boise foothills, Shafer Butte and Owyhee Mountains
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Floor Plans Coming Soon
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Lynn M, Spanaway, WASee More