Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Close to family friendly parks
- Single-family home community featuring homesites with views
- Minutes to family recreation at Contra Loma Regional Park, Lone Tree Golf & Event Center and Antioch Water Park
- Easy access to Hwy. 4 and I-680; 14 minutes to Concord and Pleasant Hill
- Near shopping and entertainment at The Streets of Brentwood
- Close to Sutter Delta Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente® Antioch Medical Center
- Outdoor recreation nearby at San Joaquin Delta, Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve and Mount Diablo
Minutes to Antioch Marina
Easy drive to downtown Antioch
Close to Contra Loma Regional Park
Minutes away from Antioch Water Park
Near downtown Brentwood for shopping and entertainment
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wildwood at Laurel RanchView Community Location
5464 Riverview Ln.Antioch, CA 94531From Hwy. 4, exit Laurel Rd. heading west. Turn right on Country Hills Dr. and right on Riverview Ln. Follow KB flags to sales office.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Karen K., Rohnert Park, CASee More