Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Call for information
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Close to family friendly parks
- Single-family home community featuring homesites with views
- Minutes to family recreation at Contra Loma Park, Lone Tree Golf Course and Antioch Water Park
- Easy access to Hwy. 4 and I-680; 14 minutes to Concord and Pleasant Hill
- Near shopping and entertainment at The Streets of Brentwood
- Close to Sutter Delta Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente® Antioch Medical Center
- Outdoor recreation nearby at San Joaquin Delta, Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve and Mount Diablo
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Wildwood at Laurel RanchView Community Location
- Sales Office Coming Soon
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michael F, Rohnert Park, CASee More