Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Colina de Anza Agave
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned walking paths
Close to popular restaurants
Great shopping nearby
Close to golf courses
- Prestigious Northwest Tucson location
- Panoramic views of the Tucson, Tortolita and Santa Catalina Mountains
- Near shopping and entertainment at Arizona Pavilions Marketplace, Thornydale Plaza and Tucson Premium Outlets®
- Commuter friendly; convenient access to I-10
- Close to major employers, including Pima Community College - Northwest Campus and Omni® Tucson National Resort and Golf Course
- Only 10 minutes to Picture Rocks Trailhead at Saguaro Park
Less than 3 miles to Crossroads at Silverbell District Park
A short drive to splash park at Crossroads at Silverbell District Park
Just minutes to tennis court at Crossroads at Silverbell District Park
Only 2 miles to Quarry Pines Golf Club
Near Tucson Premium Outlets®
Just under 5 miles to Pima Community College - Northwest Campus
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Colina de Anza AgaveView Community Location
5510 W. Monterey Dr.Tucson, AZ 85742From I-10 West, take Exit 246/Cortaro Farms Rd. and turn right. Turn left on N. Hartman Ln., left on W. Tumacacori Trl. and right on W. Monterey Dr. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joanne Z., Tucson, AZSee More