Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $283,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned picnic area
Near local schools
Near entertainment and leisure
Close to family friendly parks
Biking trails nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- All single-story home community
- Commuter friendly; easy access to I-10 and I-19
- Only 3 minutes to dining, entertainment and golf at Casino Del Sol Resort and Spa
- Close to recreation at Star Valley Park, which includes three playgrounds, a dog park and basketball court
- Near hiking and biking trails at Tucson Mountain Park
- Just 3 miles to Sewailo Golf Club
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Camino VerdeView Community Location
6515 W. Camino PizarroTucson, AZ 85757From I-19 South, take Exit 99/Hwy. 86/W. Ajo Way and turn right (west). Turn left on S. Camino Verde and left on W. Camino Pizarro into community.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Evelyn N, Marana, AZSee More
- Janice S, Tucson, AZ