Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Planned dog park
Short drive to the airport
Biking trails nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Community park, ramada and dog park
- Prestigious East Tucson location adjacent to Lincoln Regional Park
- Short drive to major employers, including UA® Tech Park and Amazon Distribution Center at Rita Road
- Less than 5 miles to healthcare at TMCOne: Rincon Campus
- Minutes to Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
- Four minutes to Pima Community College - East Campus
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Bella TierraView Community Location
8860 E. Stone Meadow Cir.Tucson, AZ 85730From I-10 East, take Exit 267/Valencia Rd. and turn left. Turn left on Kolb Rd., right on Irvington Rd. and left on Camino Seco Rd. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Evelyn N, Marana, AZSee More
- Janice S, Tucson, AZ