Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $413,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Fort Myers, FL
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near entertainment and leisure
- Commuter friendly; minutes to US-41 and I-75
- Short drive to Southwest Florida International Airport
- Close to Fort Myers Beach, Lakes Regional Park, Estero Bay Preserve State Park and golf and country clubs
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at historical Fort Myers River District
- Zoned for School District of Lee County, which includes Rayma C. Page Elementary, Lexington Middle, Fort Myers High School
- Easy access to major employers, including Lee Memorial Hospital, Gartner® Business Consulting, Amazon, UPS® and Comcast®
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Coves of Estero BayView Community Location
17401 Gulf Preserve Dr.Fort Myers, FL 33908From US-41/Tamiami Trl., exit Island Park Rd. heading west. Turn right on Estero Bay Dr. to community entrance.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jennifer M, Bradenton, FLSee More
- Maureen, Clermont, FL