Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Surrounded by parks and green space
- Beautiful, quiet community just east of the Snoqualmie River
- Easy access to Microsoft and downtown Bellevue
- Close to McCormick Park, which features trails, sports fields, picnic areas, and river and wetland access
- Just 20 miles to the iconic Snoqualmie Falls
- An hour to Snoqualmie and Stevens Passes for skiing, hiking and camping
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Rio VistaView Community Location
27028 NE 143rd Pl.Duvall, WA 98019From SR-522, exit NE 195th St. exit heading east. NE 195th St. becomes N.E. Woodinville-Duvall Rd. After 10.2 mi., turn right on Main St. NE. and left on NE 143rd Pl. to community entrance and sales center on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Siboney R., Ceres, CASee More