Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Greenbelt homesites available
Near beautiful lakes
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Community parks and open space
- Minutes to Five Mile Lake Park
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment at The Commons and Federal Way Crossings
- Less than 17 miles to Seattle and 10 miles to Tacoma
- Easy access to I-5, Hwy. 167 and The Sounder commuter train
- Short drive to mountain recreation, including skiing, hiking and biking
Near Weyerhaeuser King County Aquatic Center
Just minutes from Wild Waves Theme & Water Park
Four-minute drive to Five Mile Lake Park
Close to West Hylebos Wetlands Park
Ten minutes to the Sounder commuter train station
Just a short walk to Rainier View Elementary School
Three-minute drive to Sequoyah Middle School
A six-minute drive to Todd Beamer High School
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Floor Plans Coming Soon
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Sri M., Covington, WASee More