Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $999,990 Homesite premium may apply*
San Marcos, CA
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned tot lot
Near local schools
Close to golf courses
Outdoor recreation nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Serene, terraced hillside homesites
- Surrounded by hiking and mountain biking trails
- Short drive to Tri-City Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente® San Marcos and Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- Just minutes to Hwy. 78 and I-15
- Zoned for highly regarded San Marcos Unified School District
- Convenient to California State University San Marcos and Palomar College
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gabriella L, Spring Valley, CASee More
- Al, Spring Valley, CA