Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Close to golf courses
Outdoor recreation nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Serene, terraced hillside homesites
- Surrounded by hiking and mountain biking trails
- Short drive to Tri-City Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente® San Marcos and Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- Just minutes to Hwy. 78 and I-15
- Zoned for highly regarded San Marcos Unified School District
- Convenient to California State University San Marcos and Palomar College
Just 14 miles to local beaches
Close to Twin Oaks Golf Course
Surrounding hillside hiking trails
Short drive to Sea World
Community picnic area
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Ruben K., San Marcos, CASee More