Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Near local schools
- Commuter-friendly location
- Close to popular restaurants
- Near entertainment and leisure
- Great shopping nearby
- Hiking trails nearby
- Walking distance to elementary school
- Planned community park with tot lot
- Easy access to Hwys. 52 and 125
- Short drive to Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Near San Diego State University, University of San Diego and Grossmont College
- Only a 10-minute drive to downtown San Diego
Fifteen-minute drive to downtown San Diego
Minutes to San Diego Gas Lamp District
Just a short drive to the famous Coronado Hotel
Close to 32nd Street Navel Station
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Christian G., Spring Valley, CASee More