Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Close to medical facilities
Near entertainment and leisure
Outdoor recreation nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Serene desert setting with panoramic views of the San Bernardino Mountains
- Convenient access to I-15, US-395 and Hwy. 18
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment at The Mall at Victor Valley
- Healthcare nearby at Desert Valley Hospital and Kaiser Permanente® High Desert Medical Offices in Victorville
- Short drive to both summer and winter recreation at Big Bear Lake
- Near fishing, camping and hiking at Hesperia Lake Park and Mojave River Forks Regional Park in Hesperia
Minutes to Hesperia Lake
Nearby Victor Valley College
Close to local San Bernardino mountains
Short drive to Big Bear
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CreeksideView Community Location
13694 Emery St.Victorville, CA 92392From I-15, exit Main St. heading west. Turn right on Key Pointe Ave. and right on Amargosa Rd. Continue on Amargosa Rd. for 2.5 mi. and turn left on Christa Way/Eucalyptus St.. Turn right on Amethyst Rd. and right on Emery St. to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Alberto S., Upland, CASee More