Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Close to medical facilities
Entertainment & leisure
Outdoor recreation nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Serene desert setting with panoramic views of the San Bernardino Mountains
- Convenient access to I-15, US-395 and Hwy. 18
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment at The Mall at Victor Valley
- Healthcare nearby at Desert Valley Hospital and Kaiser Permanente® High Desert Medical Offices in Victorville
- Short drive to both summer and winter recreation at Big Bear Lake
- Near fishing, camping and hiking at Hesperia Lake Park and Mojave River Forks Regional Park in Hesperia
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CreeksideView Community Location
13694 Emery St.Victorville, CA 92392From I-15, exit Main St. heading west. Turn right on Key Pointe Ave. and right on Amargosa Rd. Continue on Amargosa Rd. for 2.5 mi. and turn left on Christa Way/Eucalyptus St.. Turn right on Amethyst Rd. and right on Emery St. to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Rachel R, Fontana, CASee More
- Vern, Fontana, CA