Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Hiking trails nearby
- Only 6 miles to Randolph AFB
- Short drive to popular shopping and dining at The Forum at Olympia Parkway
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Loop 1604 and I-10
- Zoned for Judson ISD, which includes Copperfield Elementary School
- Near the popular Converse City Park, which features a playground, ball fields and walking paths
- Close to nature trails and bird-watching at Crescent Bend Nature Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Willow ViewView Community Location
6411 Cibolo SpringsConverse, TX 78109From NE Loop 1604, turn right on Graytown Rd. Continue for 1 mi. to community entrance on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan M, Converse, TXSee More
- Amy, Boerne, TX