Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Close to medical facilities
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Close to family friendly parks
- Commuter friendly; close to Loop 1604, IH-35 and IH-10
- Short drive to Rackspace®, Ft. Sam Houston and SAMMC
- Shopping and dining nearby at The Forum at Olympia Parkway
- Close to Woodlake Golf Club
- Easy drive to AT&T® Center, home of the San Antonio Spurs
- Close to the popular Converse City Park, which features a playground, ball fields and walking paths
Just 11 minutes away from Converse City Park
Only 17 minutes away from downtown San Antonio
Just 11 minutes to Converse City Park
Only 15 minutes away from AT&T® Center
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Northeast CrossingView Community Location
Eisenhauer Rd. & Tranquil DawnSan Antonio, TX 78218Sales office now closed. From IH-35, exit Eisenhauer Rd. heading east. Continue for 1.3 mi. and turn right on Tranquil Dawn.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- John M., Seguin, TXSee More