Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
San Antonio, TX
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Master plan community
Hiking trails nearby
- Community amenities center with pool, picnic pavilion and playground
- Less than 2 miles to grocery shopping at the brand new H-E-B®
- Convenient to shopping and entertainment at The Shops at Dove Creek, which features the new Flix Brewhouse™
- Near public hiking trails at Texas Research Park and Government Canyon State Natural Area
- Short commute to Citibank® Operations Center, Lackland AFB and Microsoft Data Center
- Zoned for Northside ISD schools
Only 3 minutes away from Citibank Operations Center
Twelve-minute drive to Flix Brewhouse
A 5-minute drive to Golf Club of Texas
Just a short drive to Government Canyon State Natural Area
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Hidden Canyons at TRPView Community Location
15006 Sirius Cir.San Antonio, TX 78245From Hwy. 90 West, exit Hwy. 211 and turn right. Continue for 2.7 mi. and turn left on Lambda Dr. to community entrance on the left. OR: From Loop 1604, exit Potranco Rd. heading west. Continue for 4.5 mi. and turn left on Hwy. 211. Turn right on Lambda Dr. to community entrance on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan M, Converse, TXSee More
- Amy, Boerne, TX