Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Convenient to downtown
Popular dining options
Entertainment & leisure
- Close to charming downtown Lincoln for dining and boutique shopping
- Small-town feel with city-like conveniences
- Located between Hwy. 65 and I-80
- Zoned for Western Placer Unified School District, which includes Carlin C. Coppin Elementary, Glen Edwards Middle and Lincoln High School
- Near Thunder Valley Casino
- Short drive to many beautiful wineries on the Lincoln Wine Trail
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Copper RidgeView Community Location
1556 Tucker Swallow Dr.Lincoln, CA 95648From Hwy. 65 North, take Exit 314/Lincoln Blvd. and turn right. Turn right on McBean Park Dr., left on East Ave. and right on E. 12th St., which becomes Virginiatown Rd. Turn left on Winston Breeze to the sales office on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Eric T, Sacramento, CASee More
- Susan S, Sacramento, CA