Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $399,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Plumas Lake, CA
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Near Bill Pinkerton Memorial Park, which includes a playground, shaded picnic area and grassy area
- Located between Hwys. 70 and 99; easy commute to Marysville, Sacramento and Roseville
- Close to Feather River, a popular destination for tubing and swimming
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at Toyota Ampitheatre and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino®
- Convenient to Cobblestone Elementary, Riverside Meadows Intermediate and Wheatland Union High School
- Short drive to Lake Tahoe and Sierra Nevada Mountains
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Cascade Valley at CobblestoneView Community Location
1360 Bedford WayPlumas Lake, CA 95961From Sacramento: From I-5 North, merge onto Hwy. 99 North and exit Hwy. 70 North. Exit Feather River Blvd. and turn left. Turn right on River Oaks Blvd. and right on Minories Dr. From Marysville: From Hwy. 70 South, exit Plumas Lake Blvd. and turn right. Turn left on River Oaks Blvd. and left on Minories Dr.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Eric T, Sacramento, CASee More
- Susan S, Sacramento, CA