Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $601,990 Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Walking distance to Spring Mountain Ranch Park, which features a basketball court, sand volleyball court, and BBQ and picnic areas
- Just 5 miles to historic downtown Riverside for dining, shopping and entertainment
- All single-story home community
- Near Loma Linda University Medical Center and schools, including University of California, Riverside
- Convenient access to Riverside Metrolink® station, I-10, I-215, Hwy. 60 and Hwy. 91
- Within walking distance of Sandals Church Hunter Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sonoma at Spring Mountain RanchView Community Location
19979 Minneola Ct.Riverside, CA 92507From I-215 North, exit Columbia Ave. heading east. Turn left on Iowa Ave., right on Palmyrita Ave., left on Mt. Vernon Ave., left on Golden Harvest Dr., right on Citrus Moon Ct. and right on Minneloa Ct. to sales center. OR: From I-215 South, exit Mt. Vernon Ave./Washington St. and turn right on Washington St. Turn right on Mt. Vernon Ave. and continue straight for 3 mi. Turn right on Golden Harvest Dr., right on Citrus Moon Ct. and right on Minneloa Ct. to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michael F, Fontana, CASee More
- Dennis G, Murrieta, CA