Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to medical facilities
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Average yard size of 10,000 sq. ft. or more
- Near major medical facilities like Kaiser Permanente® and Riverside University Health System Medical Center
- Convenient access to Hwy. 60 and I-215
- Short drive to March Air Reserve Base
- Shopping and dining nearby at Stoneridge Towne Center
- Close to camping, boating and fishing at Lake Perris State Recreation Area
Hiking nearby at Box Springs Mountain Park
Minutes to University of California Riverside
Short drive to Riverside City College
Only 2.5 miles from Kaiser Permanente Moreno Valley
Only 2.5 miles to Riverside University Health System
Minutes to Lake Perris Beach
Golfing nearby at Rancho Del Sol Golf Club
Short drive to UCR Botanical Gardens
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Alberto S., Upland, CASee More