Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Planned park
- Near local schools
- Commuter-friendly location
- Close to popular restaurants
- Near entertainment and leisure
- Great shopping nearby
- Walking distance to Mark Twain Elementary School and Martin Luther King High School
- Located in sought-after Orangecrest neighborhood
- Convenient to I-215 and Hwy. 91
- Short drive to historic downtown Riverside
- Just minutes to March Air Reserve Base
- Future community park with tot lot and trails
Close to University of California Riverside
Nearby Riverside City College
Hiking nearby at Box Springs Mountain Reserve
Close to UC Riverside Botanic Gardens
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Peter A., Riverside, CASee More