Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Wooded homesites available
Near top-rated schools
Convenient to downtown
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Half-acre and larger homesites, with many backing to wooded areas
- Desirable ranch and 2-story homes with charming exteriors
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment at White Oak Crossing
- Convenient to major highways, including Hwy. 42, I-40 and I-540, for quick commutes to area employers like Amazon and UNC® hospitals
- Highly ranked Wake County Public School System
- Near a variety of outdoor recreation at South Garner Greenway, White Deer Park, Lake Benson Park and Garner Recreational Park
Short drive to Lake Benson Park
Short drive to White Deer Park Nature Center
White Deer Park Nature Center
Near Lake Benson Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sauls GlenView Community Location
6117 Oak Passage Dr.Raleigh, NC 27603From I-40 East, take Exit 312/Hwy. 42 West and turn right. After 5 mi., turn right on Sauls Rd. to community on the right. OR: From Hwy. 50 South, turn right on Ten-Ten Rd. and left on Jordan Rd. After 3.6 mi., turn right on Sauls Rd. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Mary K., Durham, NCSee More