Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Short drive to the airport
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Outdoor recreation nearby
- 2-story townhomes with low-maintenance living
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at Brier Creek Commons, Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC) and Durham Athletic Park
- Convenient to major highways, including Hwy. 70, Hwy. 98 and I-540 for quick commutes to area employers at Research Triangle Park
- Minutes to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Close to a variety of outdoor recreation at Durham Central Park, Lake Lynn and Rollingview at Falls Lake State Recreation Area
- Short drive to American Tobacco Trail and Eno River State Park
Nearby to the American Tobacco Campus
American Tobacco Historic District in Durham
A 16-minute drive to Duke University
Duke University in Durham
Close to the Durham Bulls Athletic Park
A short drive to Durham Performing Arts Center
Close by to Sarah P. Duke Gardens
A quick drive to Rolling View State Recreation Area
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Olive Grove THView Community Location
1005 Bellpit Rd.Durham, NC 27703From I-540 East, take Exit 7/Leesville Rd. and turn left. Turn left again to stay on Leesville Rd. and right on Olive Branch Rd. Turn right on Doc Nichols Rd. to community entrance on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Mary K., Durham, NCSee More