Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Short drive to the airport
Popular dining options
Entertainment & leisure
- Desirable ranch and 2-story homes with attractive exteriors
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at Brier Creek Commons, Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC) and Durham Athletic Park
- Convenient to major highways, including Hwy. 70, Hwy. 98 and I-540 for quick commutes to area employers at Research Triangle Park
- Minutes to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Close to a variety of outdoor recreation at Durham Central Park, Lake Lynn and Rollingview at Falls Lake State Recreation Area
- Short drive to American Tobacco Trail and Eno River State Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Norberto V, Fuquay Varina, NCSee More
- Will N, Raleigh, NC