Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $264,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Close to golf courses
- Low-maintenance townhomes
- Close to downtown Raleigh, a vibrant cultural hotspot with museums, breweries, green spaces and performing arts
- Near shopping at White Oak Crossing
- Convenient commute to area employers and universities via I-40 and I-440 interchanges
- Easy access to Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
- Outdoor recreation nearby at Lake Benson Park, White Deer Park Nature Center, Kingwood Forest Park, Biltmore Hills Park and Greenbrier Park
Capitol Building in Downtown Raleigh
Raleigh Convention Center
Short drive to Walnut Creek Sports Complex
PNC Arena in Raleigh
A quick drive to Marbles Kids Museum
Convenient to Carter Finley Stadium
North Carolina Executive Mansion in Raleigh
North Carolina Museum of History
North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
North Carolina State Capitol in Downtown Raleigh
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Liberty StationView Community Location
3124 Garner RoadRaleigh, NC 27610From I-40 in Raleigh , Take Exit 299 Hammond Road, turn right on Hammond Road toward Garner; turn left onto Rush Street; turn right onto Garner Road; turn right into community. From 70 W in Garner turn right onto Tryon Road; turn left onto Garner Road; turn left into community.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Norberto V, Fuquay Varina, NCSee More
- Will N, Raleigh, NC