Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Ventana de Estrellas Collection
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned picnic areas
Planned basketball court
Planned pickleball court
Outdoor recreation nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Community basketball court, pickleball court, picnic tables, barbeques, ramadas and playgrounds
- Near 65-acre Estrella Mountain Regional Park, which features desert hiking and horseback riding trails, baseball diamonds, a golf course, fishing and picnicking spots
- Short drive to Goodyear Ballpark, spring training home to the Cactus League® and year-round events.
- Convenient access to Hwy. 303 and I-10
- Close proximity to Phoenix-Goodyear Airport; easy access to downtown Phoenix and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment at Palm Valley and Canyon Trails Towne Center
Just a short drive to Estrella Mountain Regional Park
A 20-minute drive to State Farm Arena
Ventana de Estrellas Desert
Ventana de Estrellas Local Golf
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Ventana de Estrellas CollectionView Community Location
Yuma Rd. and Citrus Rd. (SW corner)Goodyear, AZ 85338From I-10 West, take Exit 124B/Loop 303 South, which becomes S. Cotton Ln. Turn right on W. Yuma Rd. After 1.2 mi., community is on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More