Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Picnic areas
- Mountain views
- Close to family friendly parks
- Hiking trails nearby
- Convenient to Loop 202 and US-60
- Community picnic area with barbeque pits, ramadas, table tennis, play structure and tot lot
- Close proximity to family-centric entertainment at Queen Creek Olive Mill, Schnepf Farms, and FatCats Queen Creek
- Minutes to Queen Creek Marketplace for shopping and entertainment
- Easy access to San Tan Mountain Regional Park and outdoor recreation
- Championship golf courses nearby for year-round golfing
Located within the beautiful town of Queen Creek
Near local hiking with stunning desert views
Near Schnepf Farms, an iconic family destination
Enjoy nearby golf courses with beautiful desert views
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The Enclaves at SonrisaView Community Location
21048 E. Canary WayQueen Creek, AZ 85142From I-10 East, merge onto 161A-B for Pecos Rd./Loop 202 East. Take Exit 34A/Hwy. 24 East and turn right on S. Ellworth Rd. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Lawrence D., Phoenix, AZSee More