Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Call for information
Queen Creek, AZ
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to family friendly parks
Hiking trails nearby
- Convenient to Loop 202 and US-60
- •Community picnic area with barbeque pits, ramadas, table tennis, play structure and tot lot
- Close proximity to family-centric entertainment at Queen Creek Olive Mill, Schnepf Farms, and FatCats Queen Creek
- Minutes to Queen Creek Marketplace for shopping and entertainment
- Easy access to San Tan Mountain Regional Park and outdoor recreation
- Championship golf courses nearby for year-round golfing
Just minutes away from local hiking trails
Near local hiking with stunning desert views
Close proximity to numerous golf options
Community walking paths
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
The Enclaves at SonrisaView Community Location
Sales Office Coming Soon
From I-10 East, merge onto 161A-B for Pecos Rd./Loop 202 East. Take Exit 34A/Hwy. 24 East and turn right on S. Ellworth Rd. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More