Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Sand volleyball court
Near local schools
Close to family friendly parks
- Community pool and park with baseball field, walking trails and barbeques
- Minutes to 22-acre Pacana Park, which offers a soccer field, football field, covered playground, stocked lake and tennis courts
- Easy access to John Wayne Pkwy. (Rte. 347) for quick commutes to Chandler, Mesa and Phoenix
- Commuter friendly; close to I-10 and Loop 202
- Short drive to the world-class, Troon®-managed Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club
- Close to a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment
Community walking path
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Floor Plans Coming Soon
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Magnolia at Desert PassageView Community Location
Sales Office Coming Soon
From I-10 East, take Exit 164/Hwy. 347 South/Queen Creek Rd. and turn right for Hwy. 347 South. Turn left on Smith Enke Rd., right on N. Porter Rd., left on W. Bowlin Rd., left on Smith Farms Cir. and right on Catherine Dr.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More