Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $279,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Master-planned community with an elementary school, walking trails, tot lots, shaded ramadas and acres of open space
- Convenient to Hwy. 87
- Short drive to San Tan Mountain Regional Park and outdoor recreation
- Just minutes away from Casa Grande Ruins National Monument and McFarland State Historic Park
- Five minutes to Coolidge Aquatic Center
- Short drive to Windmill Winery
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Heartland RanchView Community Location
1475 W Pima AveCoolidge, AZ 85128From I-10 East, take Exit 185/Hwy. 387 North and turn right on Hwy. 87 South. Turn right on N. Skousen Rd., left on W. Vah Ki Inn Rd., right on W. Northern Ave. and right on S. 16th Dr. to model homes straight ahead.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More
- Dale, Florence, AZ