Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
The Reserve at Lake Ridge II
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned tot lot
Near local schools
Convenient to downtown
Hiking trails nearby
- Nestled in the rolling hills of Minneola
- Zoned for Lake County Schools, including Clermont Elementary, Windy Hill Middle and South Lake High School
- Convenient to Hwy. 27, Florida Turnpike and Hwy. 50
- Minutes to Lakeridge Winery for tastings, tours and year-round, family friendly festivals
- Short drive to Lake Minneola and Clermont Waterfront Park for boating, water sports and more
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at Clermont Landing
Only minutes away from Champions Splash Park
A quick drive to Historic Downtown Clermont
A 10-minute drive to Clermont Waterfront Park
Just 5 minutes to Lakeridge Winery
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Tue: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wed - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The Reserve at Lake Ridge IIView Community Location
744 Rioja Dr.Minneola, FL 34715From FL Turnpike North, take Exit 278/N. Hancock Rd. and turn right. Turn left on CR-561A, left on CR-561 and left on Hwy. 27 South to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Nancy C, Apopka, FLSee More