Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Close to family friendly parks
- Plenty of guest parking
- Walking distance to La Palma Park, which features a football stadium, baseball field, dog park, recreation center, playground and picnic area
- Convenient to I-5, Hwy. 57 and Hwy. 91
- Near California State University, Fullerton
- Close to Knott's Berry Farm®, California Adventure® Park and Disneyland® Resort
- Local elementary school within walking distance
Short drive to Discovery Cube Orange County
Near Santa Ana Zoo
Minutes to South Coast Plaza®
Close to local beaches
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Mary M., Santa Ana, CASee More