This quaint North Carolina city offers homeowners a small-town environment, parks and recreation, an historic downtown, and easy access to the dynamic metropolis of Durham.
KB Home in Graham
When you build a new home with us in Graham, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Graham, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Graham is a small Southern city in Alamance County, North Carolina, bordered to the north and the west by the city of Burlington, and to the northeast by the town of Haw River. A significant advantage for Graham homeowners is the city's 20-mile proximity to Chapel Hill's high-tech companies, international corporations, research facilities, and premier universities. Graham offers a family-friendly environment with parks and recreational facilities, including Bill Cooke Park, where amenities include lighted baseball fields and tennis courts, an outdoor basketball court, open-air picnic shelters, a playground, trails, dog park, and more. The city hosts a year-round calendar of special events for the entire community, including a Pumpkin Bash, winter ice skating rink, Slice of Summer water festival and Movies in the Park. Check out some local favorites for weekend fun and leisure:
- Downtown Graham. Shopping, dining, entertainment and public art draw locals and visitors to the historically rich downtown area.
- Graham Regional Park. Outdoor fun for everyone includes a youth challenge course, zipline, trail, slides, climbing boulders, landscaped water feature, workout equipment, a Little Free Library, and open green space to play and picnic.
- Mary K., Durham, NCSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.