Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near the ocean
- Community pool, spa, firepit, fitness center and outdoor barbeques
- Single-family homes with private yards
- Community trails with hiking access; near public park with playground
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 1, I-110, I-405 and 1-710
- Convenient to award-winning Taper Avenue Elementary School
- Adjacent to desirable Palos Verdes
Community fire pit
Near Taper Avenue Elementary School
Close to Aquarium of the Pacific
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Westport at Ponte VistaView Community Location
27526 Skylily WaySan Pedro, CA 90732From I-110 South, exit Hwy. 1/Pacific Coast Hwy. and turn right. Turn left on S. Western Ave., left on Greengate Ave., left on Ridgeway Dr., right on Suncrest Rd., left on Windward Way, left on Horizon Way and right on Skylily Way to sales center on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan S., Lancaster, CASee More