Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Seaview at Midtown
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Great shopping nearby
Near the ocean
Hiking trails nearby
- Less than 2 miles to the beach
- 7-minute drive to Ventura College
- Easy access to major employers like Patagonia and Amgen Inc.
- Commuter friendly; easy access to US-101, CA-118 and ICA-33
- Less than 10 miles to Emma Wood Campground and McGrath State Beach
- Close to nearby trails with hiking access; near public park with playground
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Seaview at MidtownView Community Location
Channel Dr. and US-101Ventura, CA 93001From US-101 North, take Exit 68/Seaward Ave. heading north. After 0.4 mi., turn right on Ocean Ave., right on Arcade Dr. and left on Channel Dr. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan S., Lancaster, CASee More