Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Great shopping nearby
Near the ocean
Hiking trails nearby
- Less than 2 miles to the beach
- 7-minute drive to Ventura College
- Easy access to major employers like Patagonia and Amgen Inc.
- Commuter friendly; easy access to US-101, CA-118 and ICA-33
- Less than 10 miles to Emma Wood Campground and McGrath State Beach
- Close to nearby trails with hiking access; near public park with playground
Planned park and picnic area
Just minutes to Santa Clara River
Short drive to Ventura Harbor
Just 7 minutes to downtown Ventura
Only 10 minutes to Grant Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan S., Lancaster, CASee More