Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Community park
- Open space
- Short drive to the airport
- Commuter-friendly location
- Great shopping nearby
- Outdoor recreation nearby
- Two-story, single-family homes
- Close to La Verne Towne Center, dining and entertainment
- Short drive to Angeles National Forest, Frank G. Bonelli Regional Park and California Botanic Garden
- Easy access to Foothills Fwy., I-10, I-15 and US-66
- Near top-rated schools and the University of La Verne
- Convenient to recreation destinations like Raging Waters®, Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology and Marshall Canyon Golf Course
Only a 10-minute drive to Cal Poly Pomona
Near Raging Waters® Los Angeles
Just 11 minutes to Bonelli Park
Minutes to Santa Fe Dam Recreational Area
Just a 6-minute drive to University of La Verne
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Thomas C., Las Vegas, NVSee More