Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $374,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Las Vegas, NV
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Close to popular restaurants
Great shopping nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Conveniently located near I-95
- Community park
- Gated community
- Close to local parks, which feature trails, picnic areas, sports fields, and tennis and basketball courts
- Short drive to Mount Charleston
- Close proximity to Skye Canyon Marketplace, which offers a wide variety of shopping and dining options
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More
- Kevin, Las Vegas, NV