Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Near top-rated schools
Close to medical facilities
Great shopping nearby
- Future amenities to include a pool and playground
- No CDD fees
- Zoned for "A" rated Durbin Creek Elementary School
- Commuter friendly; just minutes away from I-95 and Hwy. 9B
- Close to dining, shopping and entertainment at Pavilion at Durbin Park and Shoppes at Bartram Park
- Near major employers, including Baptist Medical Center South, Aetna® and Citi®
Future amenity center
Near Baptist Medical Center
Zoned for Liberty Pines Academy
Close to Bartram Springs Park
Minutes to Julington Durbin Preserve
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Melanie F., Jacksonville, FLSee More