Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $267,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Green Cove Springs, FL
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Planned splash pad
Close to medical facilities
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Future amenities to include a pool and cabana
- Zoned for highly rated Clay County District Schools
- Commuter friendly; near US-17, Cecil Commerce Center Pkwy. and Blanding Blvd.
- Less than 8 miles to Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Close to hiking, horesback riding, fishing and camping at Black Creek Ravines Conservation Area
- Minutes to shopping and dining at Fleming Island
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Anabelle IslandView Community Location
2901 Windsor Lakes WayGreen Cove Springs, FL 32043From US-17, turn right on Russell Rd. W. After 0.6 mi., turn right on Russell Rd. NE. Continue for 2.7 mi. and turn left on Sandridge Rd. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Rosemary S, Augustine, FLSee More
- Jennifer S, Jacksonville, FL