A convenient location, family-friendly environment, outdoor recreation and robust local economy have made this Idaho city an exceptionally desirable place to live.
KB Home in Meridian
When you build a new home with us in Meridian, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Meridian home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Meridian, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your homesite, floor plan and exterior style.
- The ability to personalize with design options you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Set against a high desert mountain backdrop in Ada County, Meridian is currently among the fastest-growing cities in the country. A family-friendly environment, community parks and vibrant downtown are just some of the reasons Meridian is such a desirable place to call home. City parks have baseball and softball fields, picnic areas, playgrounds, disc golf, swimming pools, and walking paths. Lakes, rivers, hiking trails, ski resorts and Roaring Springs Waterpark are all nearby for seasonal recreation. Residents of all ages can participate in special local events, including Movies in the Park, Art Week, Trunk or Treat, and Children's Winterland Festival. When it comes to higher education, Idaho State University has a campus in Meridian and Boise State University is just a short drive from town. Other favorites for fun and leisure include:
- The Village at Meridian. This upscale open-air shopping destination has retail stores, fine restaurants, a movie theater and gardens.
- Meridian Speedway. A quarter-mile in length, this motorsport track hosts late model racing, modified racing and NASCAR-sanctioned race events.
KB home in Meridian, ID
- Lynn M, Spanaway, CASee More
- Susan S, Sacramento, CA
©2022 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.