Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned splash pad
Planned pickleball court
Close to family friendly parks
- Inviting, 1,039-acre, master-planned community
- Zoned for Royal Independent School District
- Convenient to the Grand Pkwy., CR-2855, ALT-90 and I-10
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at Katy Mills® Mall, Boardwalk at Towne Lake and Houston Premium Outlets®
- Close to recreation at Katy Park and Mason Creek Hike and Bike Trail
- Proposed 3.5-acre Crystal Lagoon, part of a world-class amenities village
Near Boardwalk at Towne Lake
Close to Katy
Quick drive to Katy Railroad Park
Near Mary Jo Peckham Park
Easy drive to Mary Jo Peckham Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More