Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned splash pad
Near top-rated schools
Close to family friendly parks
- Inviting, 1,039-acre, master-planned community
- Zoned for "Recognized" Katy Independent School District
- Convenient to the Grand Pkwy., CR-2855, ALT-90 and I-10
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at Katy Mills® Mall, Boardwalk at Towne Lake and Houston Premium Outlets®
- Close to recreation at Katy Park and Mason Creek Hike and Bike Trail
- Proposed 3.5-acre Crystal Lagoon, part of a world-class amenities village
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SunterraView Community Location
101 Summer Pool Ct.Katy, TX 77493From I-10 West, exit Katy Fort Bend Rd./County Rd. and turn right on Katy Fort Bend Rd., which becomes Katy Hockley Cut Off Rd. Turn left on Clay Rd. After 3 mi., community is on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More