Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $205,995 Homesite premium may apply*
La Marque, TX
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Sand volleyball court
Near local schools
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Near the ocean
- Community park, playground, outdoor gym, beach volleyball court and covered pavilion
- Easy access to Galveston and downtown Houston via I-45 and Hwy. 6
- Less than 2 miles away from Hitchcock ISD schools
- Quick drive to numerous entertainment venues, including NASA Space Center Houston and Schlitterbahn® Galveston Waterpark
- Near shopping and dining at Tanger® Outlets and Baybrook Mall
- Close to Gulf Coast beaches on Galveston Island
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunset GroveView Community Location
1005 Valley Crest Ln.La Marque, TX 77568From IH-45 South, take Exit 13/Century Blvd./Delany Rd. Turn right on Delany Rd. and left on Victory Springs Ave. to sales center and model homes on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jontrice D, Houston, TXSee More
- Jason L, Houston, TX