Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Close to golf courses
- Master-planned community
- Amenities to include a jr. Olympic-sized swimming pool, park, playground and clubhouse
- Close to FM-521, Hwy. 288, Hwy. 6, Fort Bend Tollway and Beltway 8; easy access to employment centers in downtown Houston, Pearland, Sugarland and Texas Medical Center
- Zoned for highly rated Fort Bend ISD
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at Pearland Town Center, First Colony Mall and The Crossing at 288
- Close to outdoor recreation at Pearland Recreation Center & Natatorium, Brazos Bend State Park, Wake Station Cable Park and Southwyck Golf Club
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Glendale LakesView Community Location
6915 Segunda Ln.Rosharon, TX 77583From I-10 East, take Exit 763/I-610 South and keep left to continue on I-610 East. Take Exit 38A/Hwy. 288 North and keep right at fork to continue on Exit 38C/Hwy. 288 South. Exit Hwy. 6/Alvin Sugarland Rd. heading west. Turn left on FM-521 S. and left on Glendale Lakes Dr. to model complex on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More