Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $230,995 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Short drive to the airport
Biking trails nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Amenities to include a multi-acre park with a playground, covered pavilion, open play spaces and seating
- Zoned for Aldine ISD
- Commuter-friendly location; easy access to Hardy Tollway, I-45, I-69 and Grand Pkwy.
- Surrounded by Stahl Preserve and Spring Creek Greenway, which offer 40 miles of hiking/biking trails and green space
- Short drive to major employers in The Woodlands, Conroe, Greenspoint and Northwest Crossing; less than 5 miles to Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Near shopping and entertainment at Deerbrook Mall, The Woodlands Mall, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and Six Flags® Hurricane Harbor Splashtown
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
FlagstoneView Community Location
20919 Lantana River Ln.Humble, TX 77338From I-69 North, take Exit 149/FM-1960 Business/FM-1960. Use the left two lanes to turn left on FM-1960 Bypass Rd. E. Turn right on Cypresswood Dr. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jontrice D, Houston, TXSee More