With community parks, beautiful wide-open spaces, good schools, and a commuter-friendly location near Tampa for business and leisure, this small Central Florida city is a great place to live.
KB Home in Zephyrhills
When you build a new home with us in Zephyrhills, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Zephyrhills home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Zephyrhills, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Zephyrhills is in Pasco County, Florida, and a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. The city's pure spring water, wide-open spaces, natural beauty and commuter-friendly location just 30 miles northeast of Tampa have made it a popular place to call home. Downtown Zephyrhills is both historic and trendy, and often hosts fairs, festivals and special events, including Saturday in the Square, a monthly block party. Community parks have great amenities for outdoor fun, with picnic tables, playgrounds, dog parks, walking trails, sports fields and a BMX track. Discover additional opportunities for family recreation here:
- Krusen Park. The ideal spot for both sports and leisure enthusiasts, this 33-acre athletic facility has a picnic shelter, playground equipment, basketball court, two lighted football/soccer fields, three lighted softball fields, two concession stands, an inline field hockey rink, and ADA-accessible restrooms.
- WaterPlay at Zephyr Park. Fountain jets, falling buckets of water and soaker cannons make this 7,000 square-foot 'sprayground' the perfect place for kids to cool off.
KB model home in Zephyrhills, FL
KB model home great room in Zephyrhills, FL
KB model home kitchen in Zephyrhills, FL
- Simone J, Gibsonton, FLSee More
- Neil S, Valrico, FL
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.