Also referred to as the Ancient City, St. Augustine is a sunny coastal town brimming with historic charm.
KB Home in St. Augustine
When you build a new home with us in St. Augustine, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in St. Augustine, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Founded in 1565, St. Augustine is the oldest city in the United States and continues to be a popular destination within the thriving Jacksonville metropolitan area. The city’s charming historical district features cobblestone streets, cafes and boutiques, as well as the Government House site, which includes a museum and event space. Whether you love to lounge in the sunshine or walk along the sand looking for seashells, visitors to coastal Florida can enjoy and explore more than 20 miles of beach. There are also a variety of state parks and public beaches that are conveniently located just blocks from local eateries. Opportunities for outdoor fun and leisure are endless, and include boating, fishing and golfing. A few more local highlights include:
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum. This working lighthouse offers a stunning view, along with interactive exhibits and shipwreck artifacts.
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument. Built by the Spanish in St. Augustine to defend Florida and the Atlantic trade route, Castillo de San Marcos National Monument preserves the oldest masonry fortification in the continental United States and interprets more than 450 years of cultural intersections.
KB model home in St. Augustine, FL
KB model home great room in St. Augustine, FL
KB model home kitchen in St. Augustine, FL
- Brett H., Jacksonville, FLSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.