This beautiful oceanfront community offers access to an endless array of outdoor recreation, from local beaches and parks to conservation areas.
KB Home in Palm Coast
When you build a new home with us in Palm Coast, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Palm Coast, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Somerset - Classic Series
Size range 1,221 - 2,387 sqft
Somerset - Executive Series
Size range 1,541 - 2,716 sqft
This sunny city hugs the northeastern coast of Florida, just 31 miles north of Daytona Beach. Palm Coast is centrally located for sun and surf with its proximity to Crescent Beach, Beverly Beach and Flagler Beach. (Take your pick but don't forget the sunscreen!) Nature enthusiasts will enjoy over 125 miles of connecting trails and paths, and two conservation areas. Bird watchers flock to nearby St. Joe Walkway and Linear Park. And you can swim with the dolphins (or just get really close to marine life) at Marineland® in nearby St. Augustine. Special events that bring the whole town together include the haunted Hall of Terror hosted by the Palm Coast Fire Department during the Halloween season, and a Tree Lighting Ceremony in December. Here are a few more notable highlights:
- Matanzas State Forest. This beautiful St. Augustine treasure offers camping, canoeing, fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and nature viewing.
- Washington Oaks Gardens State Park. Take in the stunning scenery at this state park, which stretches across 425 acres and includes 20 acres of formal gardens.
KB model home in Palm Coast, FL
KB model home great room in Palm Coast, FL
KB model home kitchen in Palm Coast, FL
- Melanie F., Jacksonville, FLSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.