With lots of opportunities for outdoor recreation, a family-friendly environment and convenient location for business and leisure, this Florida city is a great place to live.
KB Home in Palm Bay
When you build a new home with us in Palm Bay, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Palm Bay home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Palm Bay, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
• A dedicated partner every step of the way.
• The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
• The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
• Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
• Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
• Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Gardens at Waterstone II
Size range 1,541 - 3,203 sqft
Gardens at Waterstone III
Size range 1,839 - 3,530 sqft
Palm Bay is in Brevard County, the largest city on Florida's Space Coast, and located between Jacksonville and Miami. At its northeastern city limits, it's situated along the Indian River Lagoon, biologically diverse natural estuaries with approximately 4,000 documented species. It is also just minutes from Melbourne International Airport, Port Canaveral, Kennedy Space Center, popular beaches and about an hour from Orlando's tourist attractions. For outdoor adventure, Palm Bay is ideal for fishing enthusiasts who enjoy the freshwater lake, oceanfront pier and open sea. Family-friendly parks have walking trails, sports fields, playgrounds and picnic areas, plus kayak and canoe launches. City parks also include paintball and skateboarding, an aquatic center and golf courses. To experience scenic natural beauty, check out this local spot:
• Turkey Creek Sanctuary. Discover a 130-acre sanctuary surrounded by sand pines, saw palmettos and live oaks, and explore a boardwalk trail set along the murky, bass-filled black water creek, a major stopover for migratory birds, including the woodpecker and rare purple martin.
KB model home in Palm Bay, FL
KB model home great room in Palm Bay, FL
KB model home kitchen in Palm Bay, FL P
KB model home primary bedroom in Palm Bay, FL
- Landis R., Mascotte, FLSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.