Lush natural beauty, abundant opportunities for outdoor adventure and a vibrant downtown for shopping and dining make this Florida community a very charming place to call home.
KB Home in North Fort Myers
When you build a new home with us in North Fort Myers, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every North Fort Myers home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in North Fort Myers, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Size range 1,286 - 1,286 sqft
North Fort Myers is located on the northern shore of the Caloosahatchee River in Lee County, Florida, across from the larger city of Fort Myers. The area's lush landscape and waterways offer an abundance of opportunities for outdoor leisure and recreation. Popular destinations include the Great Calusa Blueway, a 190-mile marked canoe and kayak trail where gentle manatees and dolphins can often be seen enjoying the warm coastal waters. North Fort Myers also has numerous family-friendly parks with playgrounds, walking trails, picnic areas and sports fields. For shopping, dining and special community events, the vibrant Fort Myers River District is the place to be! For more local fun, check out these North Fort Myers favorites:
- The Shell Factory and Nature Park. Discover seaside treasures at the world's largest collection of shells and coral, and explore the nature park, home to 400 creatures, including curious coatimundis, wide-eyed lemurs and majestic bird species.
- Prairie Pines Preserve. Visitors to this sprawling 2,684-acre site can enjoy bird watching, hiking, horseback riding, nature photography, on-leash pet walking, and picnicking.
- Jennifer M, Bradenton, FLSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.