With its seven-mile strand of pristine beach, outdoor recreation and coastal lifestyle, this quaint Florida town is a very desirable place to call home.
KB Home in Flagler Beach
When you build a new home with us in Flagler Beach, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Flagler Beach home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Flagler Beach, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Flagler Beach is a charming Florida beach town, located 20 miles north of Daytona Beach, between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. With seven miles of pristine sand that boast an orange hue from crushed coquina shells, this quaint coastal community is an inviting place to call home. Outdoor leisure for many Flagler Beach residents includes surfing, swimming, boating, biking and fishing from the town's historic pier. For family fun and recreation, local parks have basketball, shuffleboard and tennis courts, playgrounds, picnic shelters, beach volleyball, a canoe launch, plus jogging and exercise trails. Homeowners and visitors alike can also participate in special events and festivities — the annual Fourth of July celebrations feature a parade, live entertainment, 5K run and spectacular fireworks show. To learn more about the Sunshine State's history, check out this local attraction:
- The Flagler Beach Historical Museum. Exhibits range from prehistoric bones to items provided by NASA astronauts — including space food and a Flagler Beach city flag, which was aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavour.
- Melanie F., Jacksonville, FLSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.