Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $504,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
- Community pool, 17-acre community park, sports courts, pocket parks and 4 miles of trails under development
- Convenient to Parker Center and Outlets at Castle Rock
- Low-maintenance paired homes with private side yards
- Near the Cherry Creek Trail System, which also connects to regional trails
- Short drive to Parker; 10 minutes to Castle Rock and 20 minutes Denver Tech Center
- Top-rated Douglas County School District
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Trails at Crowfoot VillasView Community Location
14137 Blue Heart Ct.Parker, CO 80134From Arapahoe Rd., head south on Parker Rd. and pass through the city of Parker. Turn right on Stroh Rd., left on Crowfoot Valley Rd., left on North Pinery Pkwy., left on Alpine Phlox St. and left on Rock Daisy St. to sales center on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joy I, Aurora, COSee More
- Matthew, Aurora, CO